AIO

SEARCH

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Why

WHY
Fall 1982


Why was I born?
For whom do I live?
What worth am I?
What can I give?
What will I be?
Where will I go?
What must I do?
Tell me if you know.
There is more to life then what I see,
There is much more of myself deep
down inside od me,
Who am I?
Where do I belong?
These words keep turning
like an endless song,
I feel I have so much to give,
But where do I start?
I feel that I'm special,
No one else like me,
But who am I?
I like feeling good
And stangely enough,
I like sometimes the feeling
of being sad,
I am an emotional being,
So many things move me,
Things I do and what I see,
I am touched by the,
tears of a child,
I feel a sense of freedom,
Sometimes I even feel wild,
I am here,
Yet I am there,
I am still also very aware,
I am sensitive,
And touched b how you feel,
I am loved by God,
And I know that feeling is real,
But still,
Who Am I?

No comments: